Wholesale Cotton Washcloths ( 12 x 12 ) - 360 Pcs
Wholesale Colored Washcloths in Bulk.
Free Shipping and Fast Delivery.
Sold by Carton only
Quantity: 360 Pieces Per Carton
- Dimension: 12 X12 Inches
- Feature: Extra Soft, Versatile, Absorbent, Fluffy, Light weight, Quick Drying & Free From Harmful Chemicals
- Usage: Perfect for Use in Bathrooms, Commercial Kitchens, Gym, Spas, Offices, Salon and Home Choress
- ✅ Set includes twelve luxury colorful cotton wash cloths measuring 12 by 12 inches.
- ✅ Exquisitely soft, highly absorbent and wonderfully luminous
- ✅ Wash cloth manufactured using soft 100% cotton, 500 gsm. Material remains soft after washing and drying.
- ✅ Bulk washcloths are perfect for everyday multipurpose use as; cleaning cloth, dish cloth, kids bath towel, baby washcloth, finger cloths, hand towel, face cloth, kitchen towel, gym towel, spa towel and salon towel.
- ✅ Not thin nor thick, material getting softer and softer after a couple washes.
- ✅ Very absorbent; 100 natural cotton material is extra absorbent and retains excess moisture. Towels dry quickly.
- ✅ Easy care. Towels are durable and stand up to multiple wash cycles. Machine Washable and Dryable. Enhanced for lasting color and shape.
Ringspun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to pamper your hands with a soft, absorbent, fluffy hand towel after a day of house chores! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal for people with skin hyper-sensibility.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good airflow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.